[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm still alive, thank you.

Yes. I sprained my fingers while doing my standing broad jump for PE the other day. Just don't ask me how. It's bloody embarrassing. Haha.

Anyway, it's been a long week and it's finally the end of thursday! Thursday my favourite day. Yay. On other days, the ennui of having lectures and tutorials back to back really drives me crazy.

Block test turned out ok I guess.

Economics - A (yesyesyesyesyesyes!!)
Mathematics - D (ok, this one fell waaay below expectations.)
Biology - E (that's about as far as I can go after scrutinising my paper for one and a half more marks. boo.)
Chemistry - B
French - A1 (yay!)
General Paper - B4 (60 on the dot!)

So that's settled. Now time to slack! Hahaha. I'm just going to finish up my final 8 mark question for my mitosis tutorial before I play play play play play. Yay.

11 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

Oooo. I realised I can spell "BEAD" with my A level subject grades. Cool.

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhahah well BEAD is actually quite a neat result. congrats=D esp for french n econs!

wow i didnt know french is AO for u. isnt that like added load? hmm.

anywaysss xq and zr are accepted to nj thru dsa!!! woohooo we will be in the same choir. n we'll all meet during hc-nj workshops. we can meet up so easily n go out tgt!!!! =D!!!

mav

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you bringing Victor to church tomorrow? please do.

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger catriona said...

seanNnnn i need help with french!!! arhhh but that aside..french lesson is cancelled on monday!! yayyyyy!!! the french teachers all hafta rush off for some lovely farewell dinner..yay so nice!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger .luc. said...

wow, good results u have there!

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm playing too...!!! so sick of hw. trying my best not to think of them.

 
At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your results are super good larh. congrats! =D

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nice quote. =)

Pierre Augustin is one of the few Frenchmen I like. =P

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seanie!
i wana join bass
haha
miss u and chewchew tmr!
come back soon!

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. what happened to your BOOB?
-sweecheng

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Arnold X said...

AARGH!
how the heck could u get a1 for french!


dw

 

Post a Comment

<< Home