[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, July 07, 2005

le premier jour

Victor's finally here in Singapore! Yay. It's quite fun having him around. He speaks a lot of english, much more than I expected really. Haha...I've got to practise more french with him around!! I keep lapsing into english, which isn't a good thing. Not that I'm going to have any more english exams!

Anyway, we were at Breadtalk today after I picked him up from the language centre when we decided to get some bread home to eat. Turned out that I picked two pork floss bread (oh so heavenly!) for both of us. We chatted until we reached the cashier and that's when the big shock came. I realised I had no more money left except for two dollars! Gee. I even had to resort to asking him for money! Geeeeeeee. All I wanted to be then was an ostrich. Can you imagine how embarrassing it was? Gah gah.

Half day of lessons tomorrow! Yay.

Turned out I didn't do too badly for economics. Hope I don't screw up my essay big time - which is quite likely considering all the crap I wrote in there. I just wrote whatever econs concept came to mind! hahaha...I had this ominous feeling about Miss Chua talking about our GP essays. Hm.

Yay. Off to talk more to Victor. Hahaha...He'll be coming to school on monday, so try to refrain from going all gaga when you girls see him, yes? =)) Will be meeting up with Christl and Isaac so that we can go as a group to attract ALL the attention. Heh.

7 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger lun said...

wahaha..the breadtalk thing sounds hilariously cuckoo lol..but ur french friend ( sounds weird..like a tongue twister haha ) sounds fun la..lol..and half days..aj NEVER has half days. boo

 
At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like great fun
smilex
-xinying-

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. funny sia. you must have felt so damn uber malu lah. haha

aiyer...i couldn't find HIS pic on your blog leh. heh, can't wait to see him.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oohhh so interesting!!! French friend...hahaha...the spelling is so close to French Fries. ok, that wasn't meant 2 b funny la...hahahahaha...wah..then it's a good chance to practise your french...

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger BenJ said...

wah. that's really fun. i dont think i will ever have the chance to do such exchange.

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey that's really exciting! haha you're really lucky... :)

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

!prawn! outing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home