[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Begone, you lazy bum!

I am incredibly lazy. I can't believe it myself. Should I ever write down all the excuses I came up with while persuading myself to go and sleep instead of doing my work, I'd have filled up a good 400 pages or so already. Just what was I thinking about? Now I've got so much work piled up on me. Crap.

I am seriously thinking of getting sick on tuesday, by hook or by crook. I haven't got time left to prepare for my prelims on thursday and I am screwing things up at this crucial moment. ARGH. Lazy Sean, begone!! Give me a moment, I need to search for my hardworking self.

Chemistry is a bummer. I have no idea how I'm going to pass my kinetics and equilibria test tomorrow when I don't understand a thing about kinetics (what's with the graphs!!) and I'm pretty weak at equilibria.

So much for the Yay-ness yesterday. =(

11 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear oh dear...do well for the whatever prelims okay? sigh. i think you could do with some motivation...why don't you spy on ppl mugging? that'll probably infuriate you and you'll start mugging like em too! haha..it's a stupid idea
all the best though
-xinying-

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia youz!! Me decided to take a break this weekend and I feeling better liao (more sleep and less stress = a happier me)rushing out my assignments cos got a few overdue 0_0 take a short break and recharge k? then you'd be able to do much better, trust me ^^ key word being "short" though :p
*floods you with tons of cheery smilies*...hope that makes you feel better?
-judith-

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pope criticises 'explosion' of religious consumerism
Scarborough Won't Challenge Harris in Fla. AP Marc Cohn Recalls Terrifying Shooting AP Most ... AFP Photo: Pope Benedict XVI waves at pilgrims as he arrives at Marienfeld.
used car san antonio blogger...My wife and I saw a used car san antonio article in the newspaper this morning and wanted to search for more used car san antonio info. Thats how we found your used car san antonio blog. Nivce blog! If you have a second here is a link to our used car san antonio blogger...My wife and I saw a used car san antonio article in the newspaper this morning and wanted to search for more used car san antonio info. Thats how we found your used car san antonio blog. Nivce blog! If you have a second here is a link to our used car san antonio blog used car san antonio related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog could get you recruited - or fired
Terrence Ryan knew Scott McNulty in passing at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, ... and Sun Microsystems Inc.
Regards
Duncan
Professional Note Buyer at
cash flow note network

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Spam has taken on a whole new level. Even blogs are not spared! LOL

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

Gee! Seriously!

 
At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jiayou!!!!!!

mav

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,Ah Sean je vois ca trop normal pour une personne qui est toujouts stréssée par d'enormes boulots,c'est normal que ton corps demande un peu de repos,ne sois pas cruel avec ton physique.en tout cas Sean bonne chance avec tes premlims.C'est le jeudi , you go sean ...

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

heyz.. i used to die for my shuttle run too... yeaah.. you jiayou yah? and yeah i agree SBJ is dumb.. haha.. who in the world needs to be able to jump 220cm?! :S:S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home