[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Friday, August 12, 2005

The week dies

Finally. I can't believe it's Friday. It sure doesn't feel like one! Many have critiqued the fact that since we've only had two days of school this week, it's not fair for us to whine about the week. In fact, it felt like I've just pulled through a whole week's worth of lessons. The drag was just simple there. Believe it or not. Sigh.

My dad says I whine a lot, just because I made a comment about me having about one year of maths left before I get rid of it at long last. Frankly, I've bitched a lot less ever since I've entered jc, alright! There's no physics, no literature and for all the flying cows in the world, no chinese. Oh goodness. What could be better? Ok, perhaps if maths wasn't there for a change. =(

Weekend's about burnt already, even before it's even started! I've about planned all my stuff to do during the weekend. Time to spend the time at the Siberian cold library rotting my brain away doing biology (*hollers*!! Photosynthesis to study!) and chemistry. Geeeee. I shall give myself a good break today. Maplestory beckons! Yes, all my slimes beckon me!! All hail the all powerful magic claw! *muahahahha*

My term of being a section leader actually just starts next week. So many insecurities playing in my mind now - whether I'll be able to succeed, whether I am actually committing the number of hours that I should be to choir...And the list just goes on. I don't know. Somehow I feel pressured to sing a lot better than I am now. Choral singing is not an easy feat, just in case you didn't know. =(( Friggin' takes a lot of imagination. Bah. I think only choristers will know what I mean by that. Haha...

Recently, I've been infatuated with J pop, much thanks to my dear surrogate daughter, swee! Yay. Thanks a lot for introducing me to this genre of music. Really love the music you upload. =DD

Till the next time I can actually muster the strength to type an entry! =) Have a blasted week ahead.

6 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Edmund said...

haha lit is fun lah.. but the teachers are bad.. bleeahhs.. and oh yah.. dun worry too much abt being an SL lah.. coz.. we two got tons lots to learn lah! from everywhere everyone and also from each other yah? :) looking forward to a most pleasant working time with you! :D

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,wow, really when i read your entries, i think that boy , if i were you how can i take this much of pressure on my shoulders,really god bless you for what you're taking.i mean that's a lot,even comparing to me who used to take 10 to 13 different subjects every single year,and didn't felt this pressure i feel just reading your writing,thank god you have maplestory,bless games,bless pokemon i love it.and you should have yelled at this women,who as you said was surely enjoying a nice cup of coffe ...those stupid employés bureaucratiques,they should be fired with angry face...So now i should say good bye ,and leave you with one of my favorite ( faces styles you do )
=)) :D .bye

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger iCe said...

i hate maths too! it has been a pain ever since my primary school years. =X
oh well. i like chinese though. =D

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=p... commitment comes easily if u dun think too much about it.

-zen-

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger lun said...

hahas i got hold of a lvl 40 cleric courtesy of my friend lol. the magic claw is quite the O_O. haha. and on being an sl haha can make it one la lol.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeaahhh jpop rocksss..haha..jiayou in being sl!!! hmm..think it will b v different from the slack kind in rv rite..haha jiayou...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home