[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, August 14, 2005

A day in the life of Zizoumaki

Yay!! Zizoumaki, which is my online alias on Maplestory, levelled up twice yesterday! I managed to level my magic claw to a level which can exterminate those slimes in one shot. Ha. No more green slimes to stand in my way! All fear me! I'm now working on levelling to level 18, so that I can wear my new magician suit. Yippee. Can't wait. Just 26% more to go.

It has been a fruitful weekend. Ha. Call me the king of multi-tasking. I kill as many creatures as possible until my mana is depleted, then I hide in a quiet corner where I don't get whacked in the face by slimes or walking tree stumps and I do my work! Yay. So far, I've finished my essay plans for the timed assignment tomorrow, my revision on photosynthesis and relevant microscopy skills and also my script for my french presentation! That leaves the graphs for Miss Ooi, which I'm still contemplating whether to do or not. Hm. Let's see, I'm the chemistry rep. I usually do my work. But hell, I think I'll make an exception for the slimes and the tree stumps. BAH. I'll do the graphs after french tomorrow. =PpP

So, I finally managed to make a trip down to Sembawang Presbyterian Church, which is a church just down the road from my house. It happens that today's holy communion sunday, so I managed to partake in my FIRST ever holy communion. Sure was an experience. I was quite puzzled by the fact that they had two offertories though. I gave my money to the first offertory bag and the when the second was passed around, I was like "huh??". But I love the church. It has a small congregation and the english congregation is pretty new - only a year and a half old. I'm like the oldest amongst the youths! O_O''' The second oldest is a secondary three boy called Timothy. Sheesh! The church is in need of a pianist...and voila! Here I am. Wow. God really has His plans. I think I might be attending that church regularly from now on. It's just a matter of how I'm going to break it to my churchmates. Hm.

Tomorrow promises more crap than today, but I'll live through it all. Now, off to more slime-bashing by yours truly. =)

8 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

haha... you are sooooo into maple story lah... jiayou then...
and yupz.. it's good to have a church which you regularly attend and tt you are convenient with too!! wooow.. jiayou for being pianist!! and since you are the oldest you may well be leading them in the near future wor... jiayou and god bless!!! :):)
and yepz will be praying for you no doubt abt tt ;)

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omgggggg.... I am so traumatise.... Not maplestory AGAIN!!

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Zen-

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

Zen, I'm an ardent fan, alright!! Boos you. Hahaha...=))

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger iCe said...

hey! I could help you lv or something..haha. IGN jamster =D

boo econs timed assignment =(

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sean...:)

june

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u noe what i mean by that smile?
God is so good.
since He has showed u that path, just pray that He will lead u to the rest.
=)

june

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so , really you deserve that title , the king of multi tasking,and you're right god is always wise enough to make plans for us...and wow, you're obsesed now with the maplestory...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home