[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Murphy's Law = the Smurfs?

"Oh my goodness. That's such a classic example of Murphy's Law!"
"You mean those blue little cartoon characters?"


Absolutely hilarious. For your info, Murphy's Law states that whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong. Hm. Quite a skeptic. And the Smurfs bear no resemblance whatsoever to Murphy. Heh.

***

I've been on an anime fever as of late. I'm not sure where I caught it from, but I suspect it's my uncle. *sigh* Always tempting me to watch anime and play games. I want to do my work! Like evaluation of material which is due tomorrow! But hell. I'll leave that for later.

Download speed is awfully slow. So slow it makes me wanna cry.













Argh. Can you believe how long it takes? 190 days! That's more than half a year of waiting before I even get to watch the first 25 episodes of Naruto. Darn.

***

Australian Maths Competition today was quite tough. I'd be glad to be awarded with merit. Seriously. I think the most difficult questions were those dealing with complex equations and geometry, because you really have to know all the formulas that the back of your hand. Thank God there wasn't any differentiation or sigma notation or anything to do with calculus. Amen, thank God.

***

Friday. Then the lonnnnng break. I can't wait for it, really. I've been very restless during lectures and I haven't been getting the drive to study. Talk about being in the doldrums. Counting down to the promos doesn't really help. Yay.

Shall be waiting for the weekends. Ah ha.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

WEI!!
dun count down to prelims lah!!!! bleahs you!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,i'm back,i read really little of your writings,i guess i'm going to read them all,surely i want to now about the hosting time , and what did you do , had fun , etc...from monday i guess i'll begin my reading sessions , bye now and take care...:b

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahlor, agree with edmund, DON'T count down, just gets you all nervy and panicky...very stressful for the soul
in my opinion, SLACk for a full day then go back to serious work, it ought to help...i dunno
murphy=smurf?? huh
but thinking about it, promos really very soon, good luck and all the best for it ya?
-xinying-

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger catriona said...

hahah bonne chance pour le promos?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home