[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Monday, August 08, 2005

I have no butt?

I was leaning on the parapet of the gallery in the hall today when Nicole said I have no butt!! ARRGGGGH. Ok. I shall do more butt firming exercices. Resolution, BAY-BEH.

National Day concert today was pure hype. I must repeat - SO HYPED UP. Haha...It was great fun jumping around like lunatics during the song session. Yay. Even though the choreographed steps did not exactly come into play as we thought it would, it was funny doing the steps while having people look at us as though we're nutcases. There was this circle of people who were very sporting about it though! They did the moves too!! Yay. Go you guys. =)) Then there was the running up to stage thing - which was a bit drama-mama, I admit, but yeah. The whole hall was so charged up!! Yay!! I love you guys from the choir!! =D

I love Maahi Ve!! Oh my goodness. ICS, you guys rock too! Go bryan and pamela!

***

I've been on Maplestory for a few days now. Decided to become a magician. A magician is just soooo me. I'm always like a priest or a magic-aligned character in RPGs. It's innate I guess, to pick such characters. Haha...Anyway, the aim of the game can be expressed as follows...













For those who haven't yet gotten to the nightmarish level of Maths C yet, or have decided to stop your maths studies (*cough*Jingyong, yes I mean you...*cough* =P), this reads summation of "bash the shit outta r^th monster, where r starts from 1 and goes to infinity". It's so simple. The entire aim of the game is really just encompassed in that elegant expression. Oh my goodness. Ms Tang'll be so proud of me - practical applications of mathematics!! Go me.

Off to whack more slimes with my energy bolt.

6 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

haha.. why dun you try whacking the monsters with your butt.. maybe it helps firm up your butt too ;) then the nxt time nicole says you have no butt then you can just butt her... ermz i meant show her your butt... errrrr... i meant.. ermz... ahwells you get my meaning.. ;)

 
At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Math... Sounds familiar... What's that? =)

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah je dois commencer par dire que j'ai beaucoup aimé et apprécié notre conversation aujourd'hui...t'as pas de fesses,bon moi aussi je n'en ai pas,c'est bizarre,tu sais je veux en avoir,mais etre maigre ca ne m'aide pas.Vraiment c'est un cauchemar,les mathes je les deteste meme plus que l'economie...je crois que je vais rever de cette infinie me poursuivant sans pitié...comment tu peux les supporter!?bonne fete d'independance pour la grande singapoure...A la prochaine ..

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,seulement saluant , et admirant la citation de pierre augustin, je l'ai beaucoup aimée...

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have no butt?!?! lol. your ego must have suffered a gigantic setback.

-nu er

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does a butt matter? har??? Why would u want a butt? eeks! I want a smaller butt. Butts are of great inconvenience. Trust me. wq

 

Post a Comment

<< Home