[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Attack of the mozzies

ARGH!! My leg has been ravaged by mosquitoes! And that is even when I'm sleeping in an air-conditioned room at night. GEE. Those mosquitoes must be secretly breeding in the damp corners of my brother's table (God knows what he has in there!) and then launching a mass blood-siphoning attack on my poor lil feet! I can just picture those sneaky mosquitoes happily sucking away...while I suffer from the itch the day after. I've been scratching the bites since morning and they just don't seem to go away. *pulls hair in rage*

This is not good. What with the "dengue fever" epidemic going around...what if I'm a victim? *gasps* I don't want my efforts to go down the drain! Not two bloody weeks before the promos. Please please please...

That being said, I spent my whole afternoon trying to solve math problems. After completing the paper, albeit failing miserably, I figured that the only sole reason for the existence of maths is to make lives of pitiful individuals like me more difficult. C'mon! I'll never go "oh! I think I need sinx-siny of apples! No wait. It's sin2x - cos 2x. Hm. Should I differentiate the equation to find out the optimum number of apples to buy?" ARGH. I wish maths could just...disappear into nothingness! And leave me alone! GRRR. And oh yes. Complex maths sums are such an understatement.

So, after surviving the major ego bruise from the maths paper, I decided that it's time for the piano! Managed to file up my scores into neat files. HA! No more turning the whole cupboard down just to find my "Sundial Dreams" score. No more "Bad girl, Sandy! How could you chew up my score to bits?". No more irritating pages flying off the piano. NO MORE. I've had enough! So, off into the files they go! whee.

Alright. Maths is done. Now for my other subjects. Like econs. I just wish I can pass my maths with a C or a D. Not a loud and happy F, will do.

I'm not greedy, am I?

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger BenJ said...

you wont lah! ur effort will pay off! and good luck anyway..

benJ

 
At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea...sean is clever, don't fret, won't fail lar. confirm won't have a big happy F okay
-xinying-

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger pam said...

hahahx, i love reading your entries mann. anyhows, you're so fast in revision! i need serious catching up.
you'll do well sean, no worries (: surrender all!
God bless,
pam

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i got attacked by mozzies last night too!! freakin itchy. and i got freaked out for a moment thinking bout dengue mosquitoes! =x

haha good that u like ur subjs! dont care bout what others say..they prolly mug as hard, or even harder, than u. and i guess so, dats what we as students are supp to do no matter how pointless it seems. jiayou=)

mav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home