[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Friday, September 23, 2005

Hyperventilating

Ok. I'm seriously in a state of utter panic. I can feel myself losing my state of mind. Even as I sit here, a war is raging in me. I can't face the hard fact - Promos in a good 7 days! *runs amok in the room* ARRRRRGH!!

Tried a revision lecture MCQ today. And I can't friggin' remember some of the concepts, especially periodicity 2. It was just so...ego-bruising that I couldn't help but change my schedule for tomorrow to revision for chemistry topics. Last attempt! I must get them all in and not lose them. I think I'm having a major memory retention problem. You know what they say about Alzheimer's hitting young kids like me nowadays! Can hardly remember what I studied 10 minutes ago! Gee. This is bad. I had better isolate myself (ooo! speciation comes to mind!) and mug mug mug!! Must do well for the promos. Must do well for the promos.

Ok. Enough of the self-psyching up. Thing is, I don't think I really have much time left to study all the topics I wanted to study again. Big mamas like market structures deserve a second look. Oh well. I think I'll leave that for another day.

And my french has got to clash with chemistry - with Biology the next day. WOW WEE! More time wasted!

=(( This augurs bad news. And I don't think I need to see a shrink to know that I'm losing my sanity, albeit slowly!

Please let me have superhuman powers. If only for a week!

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut mon ami ,qui est tres enervé pourmrien en fait.Ah sean ne sois pas comme ca,tout ira bien tu reussiras sans faute , mais le truc est que tu ais un peu de confiance en toi.C'est fou ce que tu fais,il faut pas rester tout le tremps emprisonné dans la chambre poue etudier,il fait te distraire un peu.
C'est pas trop sanitaire ce que tu fais,tu deviens obsédé par la revision et par la promo.Et je suis desolé pour les moustiques sauvages lol.sois prudent,utilise des insectiscides.
Pour ecouter cette chanson,il faut que tu entres dans le site:
www.lesitedethierry.com , puis cliquer sur html , puis sur musiques , puis sur avec le temps ,right clique avec save as , et comme ca tu la telecharge sur ton ordinateur, elle est geniale.
ce que je veux de toi , est que tu ois relaxé , serieux pas trop , pour pouvoir finir , avec le temps, et ayant la conscience aisée.
take care , et i'll pray for you today.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! haha good luck for your promos, it'll be over pretty quickly i think :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home