[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Ask me a question

I'm bored, so I'm going to do a silly little survey. My first one on any blog I've ever had! =)

1. Where do you go to shop for clothes?

I don't normally shop for clothes, you know. Afterall, I'm a guy. Yeah. But I think I do pretty random shopping, when the need calls for it. Haha...Nope. Not a shopping addict in anyway. More a "get it and move it" guy.

2. Do you buy your own groceries?

Do I look like I do? *stunned*

3. Do you think people talk about you behind you're back?

Well, sure they do! I'm guilty of it sometimes as well. Oh hell. I just leave them to say all they want. Can't really be bothered about it.

4. When's the last time you had a sour gummy worm? What's that again?


5. What's your favourite fruit? Hm. I'm pretty partial towards strawberries and mangoes.

6. If there was a fire, what would be the first thing you would grab? Almost nothing if only to save my ass. Probably my ipod mini, since I can't possibly save all my scores which I've accumulated since primary 5.

7. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Nope nope and nope. Can't do a cartwheel properly.
8. Have you ever tried to build something? Yep! Was into lego when I was young...until I realised how much of a pain physics was. Thank God for the absence of physics in my life now.

9. Do you play with legos? Haha...played. Used to have boxes after boxes of them!

10. Do you play with barbies? *speechless* Ok. Once. But only to appease my sister!

11. Who's your favorite Disney Princess? Ariel, although Belle from Beauty and the Beast comes in as a close second. I can definitely feel how much Ariel feels trapped in her world and I can understand how much she longs to be part of another world - one she knows she doesn't really belong in. SIGH. Love the song "Part of Your World", but that is largely irrelevant to this question!

12. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Obviously not.

13. Would you rather have blue skin or purple skin? Blue! That'll be uber cool! So Mermaid-ish.

14. Have you ever gotten a sunburn? Like DUH! Once, I had this sunburn and I could hardly carry my bag to school 'cause the skin on my shoulders were peeling off so badly they stung when touched! Ouch!

15. Have you eaten snow?
Nope! But I'd be glad to, anytime! And make snow angels! Wheee!

16. Have you watched Star Wars, any of the six? Yes. Enjoyed it, but I'm in no way a rabid fan of the series. Just cannot understand the craze about the lightsabres! Jedi mind tricks are cool though. Imagine what one can achieve with them!

17. Do you have a fuzzy pen? Ewwwwwww.

18. Do you fix your bed? At times...but only once in a blue moon! I do change my own sheets though, like once a fortnight or so.

19. What color are your bedsheets? Presently they're grey. Very boring, very mundane colour. I used to have them in shades of green and they rocked! Haha...I don't usually coordinate the colour of my bedsheets with that of my comforter though, so the colours might clash. But then again, who friggin' cares? =P

20. Do you wear slippers? My slippers rock! I bought them Down Under for A$14 and I love them to bits.

21. What is the coolest lamp you own? Nothing but the normal Ikea designs I guess. I don't have a lamp fetish.

22. What's your favorite flower? Hm...I think lilies are nice. But I don't really take notice!

23. Did you go or do you want to go to prom? Nope, I didn't go. But I'll definitely go for my college prom. Won't miss it for the world.

24. What does your tissue box look like? Oh well, the normal crap.

25. Did you ever open a lemonade stand? Nay.

26. Were you or are you in ballet? Nope. I do admire all dancers though, the way they carry the form and they just have this different air about them. Even their daily strides look good. Sigh.

27. Do you listen to classical music? Yes siree! I love Bach the most, even though I'm quite hopeless at playing his fugues. Drives me mad! Mozart is pretty impressive to listen to too. Most of the time, I'm mighty inspired to practise really hard after I listen to recordings of piano works.

28. What's the longest book you've read? Hm. I figured it should be Dreamcatcher by Stephen King. It was so long and so confusing!

29. What smiley best represents you? The double chinned one. =)) I'm guilty of using it so often.

30. What do you do when you are stuck? Hm. Get myself out, duh?

31. Do you have a "wacky noodle"? Seriously, get a life!

33. Do you have a website where you put your pictures on? I do, but I hardly use it 'cause I'm no tech-geek and I'm far too lazy to wait for pictures to load.

34. Do you watch Spongebob? Sing it along with me! "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants!" *nods nods*

35. What kind of car do you want?
A black really stylish Jaguar or something. I've always had this thing for the Jaguar on the tip of the car.

36. Last food you ate? Satay from the satay club. Yum yum.

37. Last nice thing you did for someone? Taught my sister how to sing a song and for all the raving popstar-wannabes in the world, she can't sing for nuts! OH man.

38. Do you make presents? Nah. I would if I had the time though.

39. Do you make your own jewelry? *coughs and sputters*

40. How any questions are left in this survey? I wish I'd know.

41. Are you in advanced classes? Nah! There aren't any advanced classes. There are advanced placement classes though, where you can choose to do some modules to gain credits while you're in college so that you can do fewer credits in university. But oh well, I think I'll leave university work to university. We already have enough things on our hands right now!

42. Do people consider you as smart? Hm. I think so, but I'm quite perplexed why.

43. Do you collect anything? Yes! I seriously hoard scores so now I've an appreciably amount of scores to play from. Go me. I use to collect stamps and stickers as well, but that's so primary school! *rolls eyes*

44. Do you collect a series of a certain book? Nope, even though I do read books in a series. Gives a sort of a continuum to a plot as you see how the character develops. I love the finality to a series. The feeling is bittersweet.

45What time is it? 10pm. Early considering the time I usually go to bed during the weekdays! My biological clock is extremely screwed especially in the wake of the devastating promos. lol.

46. Is your away message on? No. I don't usually go on MSN nowadays.

47. Do a lot of your friends have livejournal? Nah, but I do know people who have one.

48. Do you have a paid account? Nah. I'll never pay for a journal on the internet. It doesn't make sense!

49. Have you ever been to Jamaica? hell no.

50. Do you make your own cards? *shakes head*

51. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Hahahahhaa. YES! That's one of the cheap thrills of those art lessons, huh!

52. What was the stupidest thing you've done? Telling someone that I like her. Feels mighty stupid once you think of it 'cause it just changes everything between the two parties. Hell.

53. How many languages do you know? Quite a few. I can speak English and Mandarin fluently, french and cantonese "survival" standard. Working on my french now. My brother actually bought me this book to help me learn Latin. Gee!! Latin!! I'd probably do that and Japanese next.

54. Can you skip stones? Nah.

55. Where did you get this survey from? Some random person. Sorry for leeching this survey!

***

There. Left me breathless.

Openhouse was fun! Had a great time "killing" all those poor students and making them join the choir!

Lesson learnt : The central plaza really sucks as a performance venue! The light is mighty strong and it just stings my eyes I could hardly open them. Furthermore, there was something in my nose and my eyes at the end of the first performance. GAH GAH. So, I was blinking and tears were forming in my eyes and I couldn't soothe them because we were still singing! ARGH!!
Oh well. That's all for now, I suppose.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...nice survey... =) some questions are so random that it was pretty enlightening to even ple who are supposed to have been your classmate for 2 years... =) mind if i kope this survey another day?

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

sure thing! =))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home