[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Unmitigated freedom.

Well, almost! Now that it's the end of the dreaded exam period, it's time to relive all the simple pleasures in life. I've come up with a brilliant list of things to do for tomorrow! Ain't I smart!

1) Finish reading Dreamcatcher. (ooo! Can't wait to see what happens at the end!)
2) Pack up all my worksheets which are currently strewn all over the floor. Utter mess!
3) Eat more Ben and Jerry's Choc Fudge ice-cream. Sinful, but oh for all the goodness, it's alright! I'm taking it in! =D
4) Borrow more books from the library.

There! All that I've gotta do. Listed down into 4 simple points. Makes it all the more easier to plan my day tomorrow. I hate wasting time - so for now, I'm playing all I can!

Can you imagine? I actually got sick of playing heroes 4 of might and magic today! Amazing. I didn't think that I'd actually get sick of the game. Sigh. Turned out I thrashed a hero with stacks of creatures that pounded my army to 2 bone dragons and 3 poison spawns. Thinking that I'd beaten the pulp outta the strongest hero of their colour, out popped out of nowhere another Hero (with a capital "H" for special emphasis!) with another throng of bone dragons and devils. Oh. Crap. That's when I clicked on "save game" and "quit". Heck. I hate being proven wrong.

Then again, I can't wait for heroes of might and magic 5 to be released!! *hops around the room* Look at the stunning shots of the angels below.

Angel with army.

Oh gee. I think I just wet my pants looking at the archangel. Isn't he gorgeous?

Angel in action! RAWR.

"Taste the tip of my sword, you flaming bugger!" *flaps wings regally* Awwwww!

For now, I think I'll settle with Heroes 4 and a good cone of ice-cream by my side. Don't forget the book! Cheerios! =)

2 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..all these stuff about computer games..i don't get it at all, but sounds like fun all the same.
-xinying-

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you dont keep reading books! i'm not good influence but then reading too much will make you look nerdy. Dont read anything other then notes.
benJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home