[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Temporary hiatus

Oh well! I'm officially sick of the loads of economics notes that I've gotta digest by tomorrow morning - by hook or by crook. As of now, I haven't got desperate yet to do it by the crook way. Let's hope it stays that way, yeah. ;)

Grooving now to Claude François' "Alexandrie Alexandra"! Totally rocks! Haha...One of the immersion programme guys sent it to the people in the programme. Yeeeeeeah, baby! =)

A look back on General Paper Promos on Friday. I thought I did ok...At least I made a very valiant attempt in trying to paraphrase and replace all the words in the passage to my own words. Tough crap. I was amused, to say the least, when I saw that the essay paper didn't contain even one question on the social moral issues that I studied so hard for the day before. =(( Muttered "damn" under my breath and chose the quote, "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught" to do instead. Hope I didn't screw up my essay this time round! It's so crucial to do well for the essay paper since it's what determines a B from a C, essentially.

Kids are so funny. I went to church today as usual and in my church, there's such a thing as a community lunch where everyone stays back to have lunch in the church. So, I was waiting to get my dessert when there was this little boy, of perhaps 5 years of age, trying his hardest to draw as much syrup into his bowl using the ladle. Thinking that he was going to pick the peaches later on, he didn't. Not a single peach! Haha!! How amusing! It's like the same ol' "chicken rice without chicken" analogy. Lol!

Technically, I shouldn't be anywhere near this computer. But ahhhhh heck. =D I'm taking a fiver.

I hope tomorrow's econs paper isn't a boo-boo. Please don't let it be one!! I need my econs grade, if only to make my report card look better. You know what they say about the "D" printed in bold next to the blasted word "Mathematics". UGH.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah econs is the dismal science indeed, but i'm sure you wouldn't agree with me haha. i just finished reading through my notes and now hoping against hope that it'll be enough! all the best for econs :)

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah hello sorry for taking so long , because in uni i don't have your web link page,so i waited till today , because tomorrow no school...
econo, are you beloved one no ?! yes, i guess so don't worry really you did study a lot from the way you stressed yourself in your entries and you deserve a lot more than a D a happy D as you say ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home